Friday, November 09, 2007

The wannabe poet has finally found his rhyme ...

I can hardly believe this ... but it has finally happened ... the one I've fallen for ... has also fallen for me ... we are now engaged ... and engaged in ... understanding each other ... fighting ... making up ... making plans for a lifetime together ... and praying that God be at the centre of it all ...

The wannabe poet has found the rhyme of his life ... and is actually quite speechless ... no poetry ... and no stories ... just a calm realization that all this is such a wonderful blessing ... just the not-so-calm anticipation of life ahead ...

Wish you all loads of love, peace, and joy ... now and forevermore ...

12 Comments:

Blogger tulipspeaks said...

whoa!! congrats dear.. i'm happy for u and may God bless u both.


ammu.

5:11 AM  
Blogger esvee said...

Best Wishes..! And congrats! or should I say " may you both rhyme very well together forever..!" :))

5:24 AM  
Blogger Priyankari said...

Wow! Great! Congrats and all the best for ur future! :)

2:05 AM  
Blogger Melyong said...

hey anup! its good to hear this from you. I am really happy for you and its a real treasure to find someone like that. all the best!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

thats wonderful anup!! wishing u loads of happiness...hope to hear the actual engagement date lol merry christmas!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Gotta Be Max said...

I hope that the love of your life only makes you write more!

Best,
Max

10:36 PM  
Blogger CerealKiller said...

just another random bloghopper looking for random poetry blogs. Congrats!
drop by my blog. we could exchange links.
http://oooreally.blogspot.com

4:41 AM  
Blogger the_ego_has_landed said...

awwww happy for u! :)

9:55 PM  
Blogger the_ego_has_landed said...

hey I had left a comment here, dunno y its not come... congrats :) n start blogging!

3:00 AM  
Blogger the_ego_has_landed said...

hey I had left a comment here, dunno y its not come... congrats :) n start blogging!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Art and Poetry said...

I hupe you don't mind me stopping by but I am looing for links, would you like a link?
You sound very lucky and I wish you the best.

Bye!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

Congrats!!! I know this is late but I revisited blogland after a long time!! I wish both of you the very best in life!!! :)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home