Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Poet at work ...

Well, you guys may not believe this, but I'm considered to be a smart-alec, mischievous, funny and fun-loving at work ... and at the same time I'm one of the most hard(ly)-working(?) chaps in the team .. ;)

To give u an insight into that aspect of my life ... and provide some comic relief, I've set up a different blog to capture some funny moments (or even funny forwards that we enjoyed at work) ...

I must warn u that a few of the posts over there may require knowledge of Hindi ... but, I'm sure that once I start putting up my fav jokes and forwards, my only-English speaking buddies will also enjoy it ...

Here's the link if you're game for it .... :)
9to5

Love ya All my dear friends
Thanks a lot for being around and encouraging me when I was really down ... now I feel my creative streak come alive again!

... Keshi, I really wanna post the article I told u about but it's not yet done ... maybe by saturday? ... I'm just too caught up in work... and u've told me to just chill when too busy, na? :)

- Anup

9 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

Me First...not let me read :)

Keshi.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

heyy Anup now that Im here is ur glass half full? ;-)

Will read ur 9to5 blog from now on mate, thanks!

yes...take a breather when ur too busy..but that means breathe on me..lol!

Keshi.

4:38 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

i'm curious..what article..hmm..

=jeles-am000nie=

5:06 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

lol why is mah Amu jeles now? awww....Anup u can tell Amu abt that article..plzz tell..

Keshi.

8:42 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@Keshi
ever since I've met u, I've stopped caring about glasses of water ... now I only dream of drinking the refreshing water of mountain streams ... in NZ ... ;) I dunno if Australia has them Mountains with fresh water streams ... but I think NZ has ... :)

@'jeles'Amu
lolz ... :)
It's nothing really princess, I've been working on an article remarkably similar (concept-wise) to Keshi's recent post ... as it's not yet ready, I can't tell u much ... I just have some jottings in my scribble pad ... along with a host of unfinished poems and wot not ... wonder when I'll get 2 them ... :)

Anyway, I'll try 2 have it up by Saturday... ok Amu n Keshi?
... just wondering ... can a guy love two wonderful women at the same time? ... :)

10:40 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

** now I only dream of drinking the refreshing water of mountain streams

Spring water...Aus does have em...I love the freshness of mountain Spring water...so freshhhhhh n soooo pure!

eversince u met me, u dun think of glasses? lol so wut d u think of now, cups? hehehe...

Keshi.

7:17 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

so fresh n so pure ... just like u na keshi? ... lolz ...

no not cups, not glasses , I'm not thirsty anymore .... i'm content ... as if i'm in heaven ... ;) lolz ...

8:26 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

me pure yes...I can be a pure dumbo sometimes lol!


** I'm not thirsty anymore

aww lollz so sweet hahahaha!


Keshi.

3:59 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

:) lolz ..

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home