Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year to ya all!!!

2007 is almost here. So I cast one long hard look at the year gone by ... I refuse to regret having done or not done something at this point, as it won't change the past ... I look back so that I may add a few more pleasant moments to my treasure chest of memories ... and that I may learn from the past and not make the same mistakes in 2007 ....

Looking back at 2006 ... it was an amazingly hectic year .. with many upheavels on the personal and profesional front ... I'd started out 2006 not knowing if I'd ever write again ... but although my muse wasn't around anymore ... I still had bouts of inspiration ... suffcient to keep the blog rolling ... and so I completed my first year of blogging in Dec'06 ... thanks for all the encouragement my friends ... there are many other wonderful memories I have of this year ... wonderful friendships forged and nurtured ... professional degree attained ... and so much else ... it really wasn't as dreadful as I'd imagined ... All God's grace, really ... :)

For 2007 I pray that I be quick to listen but slow to speak and slow to become angry ... and that I give up my foolish ways ... that I might become a better son, a better friend ... a better person ...
Ok, what the h ... might as well aim to shed some pounds as well ... :)

Wishing one and all, a very Happy and Prosperous New Year ... Have fun, my dear friends ... :)

20 Comments:

Blogger Marutham said...

Hey thanx for dropping by.
Have a great new year! [:)]

8:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Happy New Year!

12:10 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

shed some pounds? r u even serious dear??? lolz

happy new year.

=ammu=

3:07 AM  
Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Hey Happy NEw Year buddy..I like the attitude, to look back and beglad..I was just thinking that I ought to be Happy that the past year has been kind to me :)

5:44 AM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

Hey Anup...A very Happy and prosperous new year to you too!!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Happy New Year Anup!

yes 2006 was a year of many friendships...I hope 2007 will bring more :)

HUGGGGGGGZ!
Keshi.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Marutham said...

Happy new year!! Thanku for ur wishes !!!
Have a great yr ahead!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

happy new year!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Flyaway Mind said...

new year wishes to you...wish ur teasure chest to be more heavy this year:)

11:29 PM  
Blogger Tejas said...

Beautifully optimistic and am sure you will savor a great 2007. Wish you a wonderful New Year...albeit 3 days late:)

11:16 AM  
Blogger Marutham said...

Yippe...me me me....Me first :D
Sorry AM late..
Happy happy new year!! :)
Whats spl for new year- a song for PEACE! Check out my page ;)
Hope u had a blast!! :)

12:35 AM  
Blogger Dalicia said...

happy new year to you :) we're not perfect. i do speak fast..have to control myself. but i dunno unless someone comments that!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Schaan said...

Happy New Year to you too!!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Happy New Year Anup :)

May you get whatever you wish for this year :D

Am kinda back...

12:47 AM  
Blogger Priyankari said...

Hi,
Happy New Year to u too! Congrats for successfully completing 1 yr of blogging!:)
Wish u have a great year ahead and may all ur wishes come true!

4:42 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

happy new year to u! :D
I have given up on making resolutions...they never last for long anyway.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Happy new year to you too dude!!

Its 15 days now..where art thou??

8:59 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

hey sweetheart, hows the new year so far?


=ammu=

10:02 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Happy New Year Anup ^_^

hows u? still busy? tc...

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home