Saturday, December 02, 2006

True. Isn't it?


Thought 4 the day Posted by Picasa

BTW I saw 'Hitch' on HBO recently ... and towards the end, a dialogue really captivated me ... It's spot on!


"Hitch: What you got there?

Albert: This? I figured maybe if my heart
stops beating, it wouldn't hurt so much.

Honestly, I never knew I could feel like this.

I swear I'm going out of my mind.

I wanna throw myself off
of every building in New York.

I see a cab and I wanna dive in front of it,
because then I'll stop thinking about her.


Hitch: Look, you will. Just give it time.

Albert: That's just it. I don't want to.
I've waited my whole life
to feel this miserable.

If this is the only way
I can stay connected with her...
then this is who I have to be."


---
Love ... ain't it strange? ... :)

14 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

heh u bet!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Comeon get ova it.....

Though I havent yet.....but it makes me feel good to talk about getting ova ;)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

thats true...I dun make anyone my priority anymore..

that convo from HITCH is just amazing! It really made me think...Love is indeed strange.

How have u been Anup?

Keshi.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

3:57 AM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

the thought of the day certainly caught my eyes!

learnt my lesson.. :) the hard way.


=ammu=

5:46 AM  
Blogger Priyankari said...

Yeah, love's strange!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Hmmmmm...

:))))

..Me

1:22 AM  
Blogger gP said...

i just gave away the ending anup!!! btw swell quote. So true.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

yeah really...love is really really strange

2:22 AM  
Blogger Melyong said...

it has always been and never any saner... ;)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Tejas said...

:)

Yeah. The Love Gods really need to see movies with happy endings.

12:38 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

getting busy?
missing ya around.

=ammu=

7:01 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

... indeed it is!:)

... hows u? seems ur 4ever in " busy mode" haan?? lol! ^_^ i miss ur emails once in a while and those christian songs u send me like before, miss ur scraps too awww... when u'll be back yaar? ;(;(

... u deserve a break sometimes and do knock ^_^ when u get one ;) i think i need some enlightment too right now ^_^

.. and x'mas is comin' dear, any special celebration u will have there? let me know na! u take care...

Godbless!

hugss**

2:49 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Yup very very strange and completely mind boggling!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home