Friday, September 08, 2006

Why? - AnupR

You left me
but never told me why
Its over
and I'm still wondering why
Why why why?

You led me on and made promises
raised my expectations
And then moved outta my life
without any explanation
You screwed up my life
messed with my emotions
Why why why?

Why does this always happen to me?
Why do I fall for fools
who just wanna fool around?
What is it that attracts them to me
and me to them?

Why is my life an incessant whirlpool?
Why am I sinking into this abyss?
Am I to blame for it?
and even if I'm not to blame,
Why don't I ever learn?
Is there something inherently wrong with me?

Do I actually love this ocean
of messed up relationships,
broken hearts and dreams?
Is that why
I wallow in this cesspool of doubt,
everyday without fail?
Is that why
I throw myself a pity-party
and enjoy my own misery?

Why can't I move on?
Why can't I accept that you're gone?

Why can't I be stronger?
Why can't relationships last longer?
if not forever ...
Why can't I find true love?
or something close?

Why Why Why?

----
Hey guys, I'm seriously bogged down with work ... am still carrying it home for the weekends ... :( I miss you all ..

BTW this poem isn't my story ... it really isn't ... various discussions I've had with a good friend has inspired this one ...

"I know its sounds harsh ... but I love you and hope and pray that you come out of this soon ... I hope its gets better real soon, my dear friend .... "

Have a gr8 weekend ya all!!!

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Tejas said...

You know you should get your friend link this to the *lost* one's mailbox. The Good Samaritan luck might just click for all stakeholders:)

Thanks buddy for the blog comment. And yeah...I do enjoy your uncomplicated posts.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

WHY can be the most futile word ever..

I do hope and pray that it gets better soon..

:)

..Me

11:24 PM  
Blogger Melyong said...

I quote from my blog @ heart-treasures.blogspot

"...whatever happened, happened for a reason, and it will continue being a reason in our living"

and I wanna say...

we are not fools that's attracted to fools... we are attravted to them because there is no reason for us to not be attracted to them nor is there a reason to that attraction...

we are not fools, and neither are they... they may be ignorant but we are not. that's why we are attracted to them in another way different from their way. Let us hold this trophy close to our hearts though we didn't win the way we wanted it to be... at least we won in some way. we all win in the end.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Priyankari said...

Life is often so complicated that it thrusts us into the incessant whirlpool. It's better not to blame ourselves. The 'why' can never be found so stop thinking and be happy:)
nicely expressed.Thanx for visiting my blog.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

sounds alot like me.

Keshi.

10:55 PM  
Blogger the_ego_has_landed said...

hm... we all in da same boat... u know..

3:08 AM  
Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Hey..Nice poem dude! Why is always a questin most of us have lingerin gon heads in relation to various aspects n relationships! :)

2:09 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@Tejas
hmmm ... gud idea ... may work ... ;)
thanks yaar!

@Gaurav
thanks ... :)

@Rose
that is absolutely correct Rose ... and yet one can't help but say that so often .. :(

@bubbly soda
thats true buddy ... and yes, it will work for good ultimately too .. and yet one wonders "Why" ... though it is pointless to ponder such things ...

hmmm ... yup love does win in the end ... :)

@Priyankari
yes ... it is definitely better to not ponder over things that have no answers/easy solutions ... but one can't really help it so often ... :)

@Keshi
Really? ... guess appearances were deceptive ... :)

12:54 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@TEHL
yup ... i know yaar ... and sad as it may be ... am happy for the company ... (yup, misery luvs company) ;)

@Kathy
thanks Kathy! ... things are just a wee bit better now ...
am glad u liked the song!!

@Scribblez
hi buddy! ... so u all settled down now? net and evrything up 24/7?

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

emotional one...

Nicely written... :)

Cheers..

12:42 AM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

no matter how long we take, we will never find the answer to the question WHY.

=ammu=

8:04 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

sometimes I just cant move on...its tough.

Keshi.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I read ur mail.. Was not in a position to reply.. Will do so soon..

Sorry..

:)

..Me

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home