Sunday, July 30, 2006

Poem - The Betrayal ...

Poem - The Betrayal ...
AnupR

Don't hold back anymore
Why do you pretend?
Why do you try so hard?
Why restrain?

It's real easy my dear
You've done this before
Just use that dagger you always carry
And drive it deep into my chest

Stand beside me
Hold my hand
As I lay gasping
on the floor
Then plunge the blade
yet again

.... Its no longer surprising

Then shed some tears
And call up friends
Tell them what went wrong
Sure, they deserve to know
But then again, so do I

You left me for dead once
And you're doing it again
But I survived once
And I'll survive again
I'll just grow stronger
Feeding off the pain

I won't die, my love
And neither will my love
I ain't living for myself
I'm living for my love
and My heart may be beating inside me
But it draws its life from you

-----
I know this piece needs work ... I just sat and wrote whatever popped into my head ... And I'm too tired to edit ... :)
-----

Hey guys! ... work has been extremely hectic to say the very least ... and the pressure aint abating ... and the >12 hr workdays ... how could anyone sustain this week after week???

Anyways, I miss you all ... am gonna try and grab some R&R and catch up on as soon as I can ... I really appreciate the encouraging words and the "Hi" sent across by some of ya precious ones ... Thank u ... :)

Hope U all have an awesome week!!! TC! :)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Hmmmm...

Thats was very intense.. You have literally torn ur heart open and let the pain flow out as words..

I dnt know wat cud have transpired that another individual cud hurt you so much.. She shud read this..

:( :( :(

..Me

11:17 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Anup SHE has to read this.

how r u?

Keshi.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

... ** I won't die, my love
And neither will my love
I ain't living for myself
I'm living for my love
and My heart may be beating inside me
But it draws its life from you! **

... u ok dear? i can feel ur pain on that poem but yeah, as u said u won't die coz u draws life from her!!

... lucky girl!! what did she say everytime u wrote poems about her?
..is there a time she gave comments here?

.... aww sorry for such questions hehe..^_^

anyway, u take care yaar and goodluck to ur work!

cheers,
-kathy-

6:47 AM  
Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

I am all for this poem man...It is just absolutely brilliant and there is never a need to touch up coz whts on your mind has transcended so very well in this poem...I am in awe of this piece!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Melyong said...

I love how genuine this poem is. Straight from your heart. so good. keep it up. God Bless ya.

9:02 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

a good piece of work.. despite ur tiring schedule :)

its always amaze me how creative u can be while being stucked with work..

=ammu=

7:02 AM  
Blogger Junius said...

Arrrgh...this guy has become devdas...
u watch lotsa star plus serials ha?
there is loads of tears and emotional wimotional drama on this blog!
find some rhyme soon...otherwise others will lose theirs too... ;-)

btw:she is lovely haa! u r quite fortunate man...why this crying....

10:28 PM  
Blogger Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

pretty intense must say and a very nice piece of work...really wonderful...

12:26 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@Rose
.. some people just have fun playing wid other people ... it doesn't make any diff to her at all ... she doesn't give a damn ...

@Keshi
:) SHE isn't worth it ...
I'm quite okay now ... but still over-worked and being pushed some more ... just can't stand this! ... grrr ...

@Kathy
she knows i write about her ... but doesn't come visit ... she doesn't like poems ... finds them too sappy ... :) She's not a blogger ... and has never commented here ... And she doesn't give a damn about me, or my poems ... its over ... but its okay, Kathy ... :)

@Scribblez
Thank u buddy! ... hurt can get anyone to write something intense, na? ... :)

@Bubbly Soda
Thank u Mel ... :) God Bless Ya!!!

@Amu
creativity flourishes in such times me thinks ... i have too much to do ... and yet, here I am at the blog .. hehe :)

@Endev
lolz ... hmmm ... devdas ... not exactly ... i don't drink ... :)
Star Plus serials? ... no I dislike them ... but I sure could write a good script for one ... hehe :)
Oh yes, she's lovely all right ...

@DEG
hey buddy ... so u r back ... am gonna come visit ... :)

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does the poem reflect anything about you?

i hope so...

i like your poem and i want to have a copy on of it....

edisonbalinbin@yahoo.com

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home