Friday, June 16, 2006

Still missing her ... :(

The sun is still sleeping
But I'm wide awake
I've spent the night kneeling
At the foot of my bed

I think of all I have today
I think of all I've lost
I dwell on all I've gained so far
I come to terms with the cost

I really have no regrets
Except having caused you pain
Except messing up what meant most to me
By behaving like I was insane

You still mean the world to me
I miss you night and day
From the time the sun wakes up
Till when the stars come out to play

If only I could erase the past
Or turn back the hands of time
What I wouldn't give for a clean slate
and a friendship that would last

But for now I remain where I am
All alone at the foot of my bed
Crying, hoping, begging and praying
For I still miss you my dear muse
Though you're always in my heart
Though you're always in my head

------
Wrote this on my way home from work ... been a long time since I actually wrote something during the commute .... felt real nice to get this out ....

Don't be mad guys, I'm not on an Emo-Trip or anything .... I just miss the good old days ... she was a great friend and she'll always have a special place in my heart ...

Have a gr8 weekend ya all! ... as for me .... I've lugged work home once again ... I have crazy deadlines to meet yaar!

12 Comments:

Blogger Dalicia said...

nice to hear from you..i miss you too..u r going to write a poetry for me? ahahha haha just kidding with that!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

So i guess u lied to us when u said.. "I misinterpret my feelings for her as love" in one of prev posts.. :)

Just kidding.. Then agn, wat is love?.. how do u define it? Wat if ones feelings for a person is way more than jst friendship.. Wud dat be luv?.. These were questions i used to be perplexed abt..

But i realised that there cud be n no of relationships in ur life which u can never name no matter how much u try.. and that feelings can be as strong and fresh, long after the person is gone..

//turn back the hands of time//.. this line pulled some chords somewher deep within me.. I wish i cud turn back time and go to that part of my life when prob i was the happiest.. I had floated from one day to another..

But i gues I need to break myself out of the trance and MOVE ON...

:)

..Me

3:37 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:36 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@Elaine
who do ya think this one was for? ... ;)

@Rose
well caught Rose! ... 90% of this blog is about her ... my friendship ... my love for her ... BUT, i must say one thing ... I still love her very much ... but I think it is within the limits of friendship ... no romantic love ...

and then again, I've not lusted after her either ... I respect her immensely and just want to see her happy ... I wld do just about anything for her ... but don't real friends feel this way for each other? ... even after they aren't around anymore ....

4:41 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

For I still miss you my dear muse
Though you're always in my heart
Though you're always in my head

Man, I too cant get that special someone outta ma head and I know Im running away from her memories...

Think we both going thru the same phase...so I can undestand :(

5:11 AM  
Blogger naween said...

aah!! this post brought back many memories[:(]

9:02 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Yes.. I hv friendz exactly like that.. Who luv and respect me.. Always a phone call at any odd hour of the day.. Who wud do anythn in their power to see me happy..

And im lucky to stil have them in my life..

Tc

:)

..Me

10:39 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

so where is she now?

Keshi.

10:55 PM  
Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Hey Man...Good tht u feel positive about her and you dont go on saying she is a "this n that". I really admire people who respect others even when relationships need not turn out the way they wanted it to. Thats a good thing buddy!! Let it out too...Even if your emotional, you have every right to be emotional anytime!!! take care...know am late in reading the post! :)

9:06 AM  
Blogger Scoot said...

I guess sometimes you never forget.

1:46 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@Arz000n
I hear u man! ... and I understand too ... we're in da same boat ... :(

@whoami
ya ... everyone seems 2 have gone thru this ... :(

@Rose
yes ... and they are blessed too as u appreciate the fact that they're there for ya ... thats not always da case ya know?

@Keshi
In my heart n in my mind always ... but in the natural, she's gonna be married soon ... I just wish her a happy life ... I'm definitely not gonna complicate her life in any way ... I'm bowing out of her life ... but the feelings remain below the surface ...

@Scribblez
ya ... I'm such a good person na? ... not really ... I only appear that way ... but in her case, I've got nothing against her ... if she ever asks me for any help, be sure i'll do all i can for her ...

@Maya
ya ... I know I'm crazy 2 be that way ... but its not like I can help it ... :(

1:52 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

..oh u still missed her?? aww...ok , i understand yaar ^_^

goodluck!

-kathy-

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home