Thursday, May 11, 2006

Exams Over .... I quit work .... Life goes on ....

Hiya ya all ....

I missed you all .... seems like ages since I've been away .... Now, over the weekend I'll be visiting ya all .... and catch up on what's been happening in your lives ..... :) I'm gonna enjoy that!!!!

Its really great to be back .... the exams went very well by God's grace ... thank you all for all your prayers and your best wishes ... without the mercy of God, I would never have been able to write the papers so well ... so all the glory goes to Him alone ....

Well, after the exams I did something that was on the cards for quite a while ... but it was painful nonetheless ... I quit work ... No no I won't be sitting at home .... I'll be joining a new place today .... in fact I'm gonna have to get ready in a while ... don't wannabe late the very first day na .... :)

I really loved working there ... and I'm gonna miss it .... Anyways, here's a lil' letter that I sent out to my friends at work yesterday ....

Hiya All,

It is with a heavy heart that I sit here wondering how to bid farewell .... to a place I've grown to love .... to you wonderful people .... who've made my stint here very very special ....

People come and people go .... memories are all that are left behind .... and even as I'm saddened by the thought of moving on .... I reassure myself with the fact that I can always enjoy the treasure trove of memories - my time amongst you all ....

I wish you all the very best ....... for life, love and other mysteries ......

Do stay in touch .... I would love to hear from you ... (especially if you are gonna give a treat :) .... I can always be found at http://anupr.blogspot.com .... or you can email me at anup.777@gmail.com .....

So, here goes .... one last time ....

Peace Out!
Anup

Well, I'm off to get ready for work now ... More updates later ..... Ahh its good to be back!!! :)

14 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

...hey welcome back yaar,^_^ i was surprised too see my blogroll with your name updated ^_~ hugss uuu mate *wink* ^_~
...so eveything went very well with ya , thank God!
...so much blessing naa, now with your new work too, goodluck and make up to everyone here hehe..we owe a hugs from u...ASAP!
..have a nice day!

cheers,
-kathy-

9:17 PM  
Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Hey...
So nice...I keep comming to your blog and see no update and wanted to write to you and find out when your dear exams are going to be over with but realised that if you are not here, you would be studying....

That letter you wrote to your friends is so nice...Most of the time farewell letters sound so cliched but your letter is so straight from the heart!!!

Congrats on your job and hope to cya soon!! via blogs I mean

5:51 AM  
Blogger Melyong said...

YAY!!! you're back! miss your writing! all the best at your new place! God bless ya!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

//I missed you all ..

Errr... Sorry. we dont reciprocate the same feeling!! ;))))

So u quit ur job each time to get treat from ur colleagues???

Hope u dont scare ur new colleagues with ur crazy self.. :D

Ok Ok.. Jokes apart.. Aaaaaaaaaaaal the vert best for ur new job..

Hey, "fellow with the weights held back by invisible chains", hope u find ur rhyme soon..

:)

..Me

6:32 AM  
Blogger Scoot said...

wow!so you're back and I am glad you fared well in the exams...good good.
And looks like a lot of changes are coming your way and glad you are back to the blog world
Good luck in all:)

6:12 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

Happy Mothers Day.. my regards to your mom :)

and all the best in ur new workplace.. may God bless..


have fun.

=ammu=

2:53 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

welcome back!!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

WB Anup!

Best of luck at ur new work place :)

And na u didnt visit me in the weekend :( Its ok...tc.

Keshi.

9:22 PM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

All the best!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

hows the new work place?

Keshi.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

its gr8 to have u back!!!:-)

10:06 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@Kathy
Yes Kathy ... truly a blessing .. :) i do owe ya many many ..... Hugggsss :)

@Scribblez
Thank you! C ya soon ... :)

@Bubbly Soda
God bless u too buddy! :)

@Rose
lolz ... cool cool ... u r one whacky chick! ... I love spunk in a woman ... (see, I too can flirt, na...) :)

@Maya
Thank you for all ur wishes Maya ... I really appreciate it ... :)

@Amu
lovely Amu ... thank u ... :)

@Michelle
cool avatar pic Michelle!

@Keshi
sorry yaar ... :( gonna try again ... workplace is okay ... its the piled up work that's a slight bother ;)

@White Forest
Thank you .... and welcome 2 my world ... :)

@DEG
Hi buddy!!! its good 2 be back! :)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Dalicia said...

hi anup,

congratulations to you..new beginnings!!!! but no worries....
it's for the better. and best of of luck to you!

see you around :) i know where to find you.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

oh ok..take it easy!

Keshi.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home