Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tagged by TEHL ... 25 questions ... :)

Another hard day of studying later ... decided to get this tag done as I'd promised to get to it by Sunday ... :) Ah, Easter tommorow ... shld get in atleast a lil' bit of R&R, just for a change in pace ...

Anyways, here's the tag ... Thanks for this Ego .. :)

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

“What man is there among you who has one sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath will not lay hold of it and lift it out?"

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.

Stretched out ... touching thin air ... :)

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

the end of the movie "SWAT" while I was having dinner

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?

around 10 pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

lolz..its 9.45 pm ..

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

I've the headphones on ... listening to a song that DEG sent me ... Hazaaron Kwaishen Aisi ... really good song ...

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

This evening ... with the books on the terrace ... I always do this in the evenings ... that way I'm studying and getting some fresh air too ... :)

8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

... my email ...

9. What are you wearing?

A T shirt & football shorts

10. Did you dream last night?

Yes ... met some friends ... and also an ex-flame ... :)

11. When did you last laugh?

Just a lil' while ago with Mom and sis over one of my countless lame comments ... :)

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Paint ... off-white colour ... then there's a painting ... a clock ... 2 spiders ... 5 mosquitoes ... wait ... one flew off ... so 4 mosquitoes ... wait ... now there's 3 ... I killed one ... so ... hehehhe :)

13. Seen anything weird lately?

not really ... this survey is quite wierd though ... ;)

14. What do u think of this quiz?

lolz ... Lame Lame Lame ... but good TP ... and I needed to do somethhing like this to get my mind off studies ... and go off to sleep peacefully! :)

15.What is the Last film u saw?

The Passion of the Christ ... Good Friday night on Star Movies ... a grim reminder of the price that was paid for me ...

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

A nice flat first ... then I'd invest the rest somewhere ... I'm not really a splurger ... but some goos DVDs and a computer upgrade would be on the cards!

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.

I have 6 fingers on each of my feet

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

I'd take over Google and Microsoft and rule the world!!! :) yes I'd name the new co ... Anup's Moogle

19. Do you like to dance?

Oh yes... I dance allright!

20. George Bush

I don't give a damn ... not worth the effort ...

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Sarah (means Princess)... Or
Joan/Joanna (means God's gracious gift)

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Samuel (means Heard by God/Answer to prayer) ... Or
Joshua (means Whom God has saved) ... Or
Jonathan (means God's gift)

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Oh yes! it wld be good ... I imagine ... :)

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

You've done well, faithful servant ... Come on in ...

25. People who may do this memo in their journal.

Anyone's who's got time for this??? tell me ... :)

32 Comments:

Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

haha
cool post
enjoyed readin it

12:21 PM  
Blogger Scoot said...

wow..that was really fun to read.
and you have really thought about what you are naming your kids eh hahah

2:33 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

..hehe nice answers..seems u enjoyed it naa?^_^ lol..poor mosquitos hehe..but damn ,don't bite anup pls..hehe^_~
...Anup's Moogle haha..not bad, but make me one of the owner ok?
...six fingers on ur feet?lol..really??

Happy Easter yaar.
..hugss to Alvin *wink*

cheers,
-kathy-

10:40 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

lol the killin mosquitoes part was funny...

6:07 AM  
Blogger curious said...

hello anup:-)...hope u had a nice easter.it was my first easter here in U.S...had lots of good food:-)& got loads of electronic stuff at heavy discounts..read..almost free!...
...and naming ur kids, this early..was really the sweetest part.
God Bless you!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Renu Vyas said...

Killed a mosquitoe :o..wonder wat Maneka Gandhi wud say to that...:D

10:20 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I did the same tag last night...same pinch :D

6:45 AM  
Blogger quills said...

nice post..I have this tag pending as well.

Love your choices of names for your son and daughter. :)

8:37 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

**You've done well, faithful servant ... Come on in ...


aww Im sure He'd say that to u..and He might also remind u abt Keshi, ooops I mean Micha lol!

Keshi.

10:47 PM  
Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Interesting and refresing tag. It is a time pass of all sorts and I liked your answers too.....Naam soch ke rakha rai...Very good! :)

PS : Hazaaron Kwaishen Aisi- hey if possible tell me where I can hear it, like movie name maybe....??
:)

8:26 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@Ajay
Thanks man ... glad u liked it ... I can't wait for these exams to get over and me having a look at ur blog ...

@Maya
hehe ... yes ... I've always been fascinated by names and what they mean ... that's why ... :)

@Kathy
lolz ... :) sure, u can be one of the directors ... okie? :)
Now, Eliza's a lil' concerned ... :)

@Michelle
glad u liked it yaar ... :)

@Curious
Glad u had fun, buddy! This Easter's gonna be memorable, eh? :)
naming kids ... well, I believe that names do play an imp part in the growth of a child ... a wrong name cld be really bad for their development ... (no I'm not a researcher... its just what I believe) ... that's why ... :)
God Bless You too!!! :)

@Renu
lolz ... that's why I sent the remaining mosquitoes to her house ... :)

@Arz000n
cool! had fun na ... :)

@Quills
cool ... wld love to read it ... (of course after da exams) :)

@Keshi
lolz ... u just cldn't resist dragging Mischa into this, eh? :)
Keshi Keshi Keshi ... I miss ya lady ... :)

@STW
nice 2 hear from u buddy ... As far as hazaaron kwaishen goes ... it can be downloaded fom ...
http://rapidshare.de/files/18403951/hazron_khwahishen_aisi.wma.html
If u have any problems, email me at anup.777@gmail.com

7:08 AM  
Blogger the_ego_has_landed said...

hey cool...u did it:) thnks!! n it was a fun read...all the best for exams!

7:16 AM  
Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Hey Anup..I managed to listen to the song...It's so calming and soothing and I absolutely love it. Very simple and meaningful....Wonderful choice man!! :)

7:40 AM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Very light and nicely done. :)

4:56 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Hmmmm... The Six-finger-feeted poet in search of his rhyme..

Do ur neighbours (the 2 spiders and 3 mosquitos) know that they have inhabitted the house of a lunatic??

;-))))

..Me

4:27 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@TEHL
thank you buddy!! it was fun ... :)

@Scribblez
ya it is good na ... my thanks go DEG ... :)

@Ramblings
thank u buddy ... :)

@Rose
lolz @ ur first line
lolz @ ur second line
no ... they've since transcended this physical existence and moved on to a worse place ... yes Rose, they are now at ur place ... ;) lolz .... haha (grins) :)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

I felt really nice abt point #6 ;)...do u really have 6 fingers on each feet?? :o

10:23 AM  
Blogger sheela said...

Hi Anup ,
I hope things are fine i liked the names u have given for your kids . I donot know you... But one thing i can strongly say is u are spiritual and GOD will lead u for the rest of the life .. MAY GOD BLESS UUUUUU ..

Sheela

9:17 PM  
Blogger quills said...

Hi Anup! Hope your exams are going well. :)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle J Brohier said...

You have six fingers on your feet??? Wait, that doesn't sound right... hmm... @__@ Lol!!!! Don't mind me... it's been so long since I've gone to your blog. ^^

Truly enjoyed reading it! I think I'll try the survey on my next post (I'm rarely blogging anyway. ^^;;;)

Take care and God bless!

7:27 PM  
Blogger dharmu said...

@anup - live abroad ????
dont even dream. amchi india-amchi mumbai is the best.
friends, family, home everything is a distant dream when u r away.

nice blog buddy...landed here via blog routing, will read more later.
majja maadi

4:31 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Anup u still studying? goshhhhhhhhhhhhh yawwwwwn...

Keshi.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Anup... :-P

U r rite... they are in a worse plc..

Dharmu is right.. Amchi mumbai is the best.. with all its craziness...

..Me

2:28 AM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

still on study leave?

=ammu=

12:16 AM  
Blogger poison ivy said...

i'll try :)

1:16 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Anup ur too much..come out now!

Keshi.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

hi ya anup ^_^ ...hope all is doing well with ya esp. on ur exams and also to ur sis.
...yup i'm prayin' that you both will get the best of it.
...goodluck and come back soon yaar...we missed ya very much!

p.s.
..gosh am lovin' the song" Lovely" now ^_~
..thanx for sharing yaar , it's so touching and i love the lyrics.
..im searchin' for the music video of it to on my blog next time!

Godbless!

hugss,
-kathy-

7:04 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

5 mosquitoesssss!! are they stuck there? have ya also pasted fake mosquitoes like i have? a fake lizard? ;p

You have 6 fingers??? really? thts considered lucky or somethin .. i dunno .. superstitions?

Moogle .. lol .. sounds funny ... more like mowgli .. lol

why non-indian names for ur wud-be kids?
though i myself don have an indian name ;p

faithful servant .. hee hee heee!


i see tht this post was on da 15th of april ... u alrite?? studyin or somethin? i hvnt studied this seriously ever .. lol ... and i got my exams going on !!! ;p


anyway besta luck .. and be back sooooooon!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

yawwwwwwwwwwn....

Keshi.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

wen r ur xams gonna end??:-(

10:24 AM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

:( u r still studying hard?

missing ya buddy

=am000nie=

6:05 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@DEG
:) ... and yes I really do have 6 toes ... :)

@Sheela
thank u so very much! May God bless you too!!! :)

@Quills
they went off very well by God's grace ... :)

@Cherry Tiger
was so nice of u to drop by ... how r u doing buddy!!!

@Dharmu
yes Mumbai is an awesome place! my hometown even ... but it wld be fun to atleast spend some time in some other country na ? ... it wld be difficult if family were left here ... so perhaps the whole family cld move abroad? ;)

@Keshi and @Amu
I missed u two gals sooo much!!! Huggs ... :)

@Rose and Poison Ivy
:)

@Kathy
thanks so much for all ur wishes and prayers yaar! ... and I'm really glad that u liked that song! I'm gonna share a remix of that too soon :)

@Cheesy T
:) ... nah I'm not superstitious ... but I decided against operating it away ... after all it does make me special :)

Hey ... all the very best for ur exams buddy! Do well!!!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home