Friday, December 16, 2005

Poem - Cycle of thoughts

Cycle of thoughts - By Anup R

Why is it
That everytime I shave, I cut myself?
Why is it
That everytime I speak, I make a fool of myself?
Why is it
That everytime I run, I stumble and fall?
Why is it
That everytime I try real hard, I fail?
Why is it
That everytime I try to help, I end up needing some?
Why is it
That everytime I take a stand, I stand all alone?
Why is it
That everytime I trust, I'm deceived?
Why is it
That everytime I judge, I'm wrong?
Why is it
That everytime I love, I lose?
AND
Why is it
That everytime I write poems revealing who I am
No one really gives a damn!

---
Published in Bombay Times on 29th September 1998.
LOL, this was real fun! Nothing but teenage angst... I actually wrote this during an Economics lecture.... :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home