Saturday, December 31, 2005

& 2006 begins.....


Mom, Me and Dad after we came home from church Posted by Picasa

Considering the way things have been going, I was looking forward to Church on New Year's eve. I wanted to end the year by casting all my cares, frustrations and confusions on God.... asking for forgiveness and strength to carry on .... And I did just that! .... Now I feel so much better..... This was the ideal start to my New Year! .....

It's strange.... the last few years, I played my part as the teenage rebel.... never wanting to go to church (or any other place, for that matter) with my parents..... but this year, I was actually looking forward to spending such quality time with the family.... guess I'm starting to realize the importance of enjoying what I have..... Sure, I'll freak out with friends sooner or later.... but a family is a beautiful thing.... a wonderful blessing..... not everyone has that.... and the ones who have one should definitely enjoy it.... make the most of it.....

Thought for the day - "Your merit will take you to great heights.... but your charecter will decide how long you stay there.... Be humble!" This is what my Mom told me recently... and as I'm hoping & praying that 2006 will be a year in which I will enjoy great break-throughs, .... I'd better work on the humilty part!...... ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Georgina said...

Happy New year for you too XD And yeah, I was just waving bye to a sucky year, wishing the best for my luffs for next one ~ You know the drill :3

Bye XDD

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home