Monday, January 16, 2006

A make over is on the cards...

I've got this urge to change myself... just to see the change in the way people react to me... rather to see the change in their perception of me...

First on the chopping block would be my frankness... I think a mixture of diplomacy and tactfulness will help me avoid all kinds of sticky situations that my frank nature lands me in... the truth will no longer be 'out there' ... it will be 'in there' .... ;)

Next, tongue-wagging must reduce significantly... people must no longer know what I'm thinking... This must definitely be combined with some way to control emotions so that they don't show up on my face.... at present, you can just have a look at my face to know what I'm feeling... this leaves me very vulnerable.... This definitely must go!

Next, I must convince myself... "Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires" ... Those who've read my earlier posts will know that I'm in love with being in love... I love the rush it gives me... but it also saps me dry when things go wrong... (after all, all good things must come to an end...) .... So, I must busy myself in my work, studies, hobbies, blogging etc. so that I don't have time to fall in love! ... ;)

I think I need a mean streak in me... I've been too sappy for my own good... Who needs empathy? That's for wimps! I've gotta be a little mean..... grr... I'm gonna start reading the book on famous insults now.... and quote them to unsuspecting victims very soon... grr (some more) ... :)

And very importantly, I'll be hitting the gym as often as I can... to get more grr grr....

I'll keep u posted on any success I have on any of these parameters.... frankly, it'll be a tough ride... grr grr.... (I think I'm changing already! .... :)

----
I'm addicted to love... http://anupr.blogspot.com/2005/12/im-addict.html

A gr8 song comes 2 mind... Don't u want somebody 2 love... Don't u need somebody 2 love... but it's hard 2 find somebody 2 love.... .... grr :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

Hey good luck with all ur plans Anup :) Sounds great to me!


but dun get too mean..awww...hehehe..


Keshi.

10:01 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

I'll try... but can't guarantee that I won't become 2 mean 2 furious ;) LOL

9:34 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

aww :(

btw I like mean guys lol!

Keshi.

4:29 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

keshi doesn't like mean guys..so am i..hehehehe..

try to be sweet to us, at least.. can huh?

:P

=am000nie=

4:38 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

Ya, I'll definitely be sweet 2 you girls ... :)

9:44 PM  
Blogger Dalicia said...

i hope this change is just for workplace? i believe that a person should love you the way you are. i think you just realize your mistakes and next time, you'll just make a better decision.

you never know if you'll meet a girl in the gym...ahhaah...yeah, you HOT LOVE addict. take it easy man...and i agree with staying busy. but don't let a good opportunity fly by...

good luck!

10:08 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

Hi Elaine,

Ya the change is more for the workplace and a lil' less for general life ... How perceptive of you!

And as busy as I may try to be, I do feel that when the opportunity arises, the poet in me will fall in love once again... ;) (always looking for a new muse, I guess)after all, I am an addict!

Thanks 4 ur best wishes... C ya!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

lol Amu I like meanies...only if they r sweet meanies...hehehehe...

cos me a big soft meanie :):)


Keshi.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home