Monday, January 30, 2006

I've been tagged ....

This is the first time I've been tagged... so I'll actually play along ... and since I'm home nursing a cold, and too tired to do anything exciting ... I'm doing this right away! .... (In fact, if I were at the office, where the work is all piled up ... and there's no escape :) , I would have to wait till the weekend to get this tag done... and that may seem rude ... so pls bear that in mind, if anyone tags me and I'm unable to get to it right away....)
-----

Firstly, thank you Lady, for tagging me... :)

The rules of the game are:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

Sex of my perfect lover: Female

The qualities should be:
1. Honest: she's honest ... not just to me... but to herself ... believes in the motto - "To thine own self be true"

2. Trust: would logically follow from the honesty in the relationship.... she trusts me completely and vice versa ...

3. Space: understands that despite mutual trust, we both need space and 'self time'

4. Committed: she's committed to the relationship and has a 'come what may, we'll fight it together' attitude ... (I told u I don't believe in divorces :)

5. Frank: she doesn't play mind games or expects me to read her mind always (sometimes is okay) ... if something bothers her, she's frank about it and addresses the issue immediately... we never leave issues unaddressed for they may simmer inside and explode one day...

6. Not a Nag: Being frank is one thing, but she must not be a nag... tell me once or maybe twice ... but no more ... perhaps she could just write it down and give it to me?

7. Not too pushy: Doesn't try to change me before I'm ready. I know all women will try to change their men and make them better. I'm okay with that. But, she's tactful and not overly pushy about it... gradually I will come around.... :)

8. Loving and affectionate: she's extremely loving and affectionate, with a warm and caring heart ... my precious angel... she reciprocates my love with loads of her own...

But, one very important quality that she absolutely must have is - a sense of humour ... life would be drab if she didn't have that! ....


And the next 8 people are:
Amu
Keshi
Ash
Elaine
C A F F E I N E - A D D I C T
Michelle
Still Figuring Out
The Untrodden

(I know most of them have already been tagged... so I'm the last link of this tag ... hehe :)

19 Comments:

Blogger PuNeEt said...

Hiii
this tag is a big hit :-))

Nice points dude...
Wish u all the luck...

Cheers

3:48 AM  
Blogger PNA said...

hey Anup
tagged so u too .....
well let all ur hopes come true ....
like that female who acted in tarzan the wonder car (right )said to all the participants on TVS Sa Re Ga Ma....god bless you ....

seriously i mean!!
Ash

4:40 AM  
Blogger : M : said...

aw..do i really have to do it? BTw- thanks for linknig me but i'd prefer it if u use my nom de plume (thats why i quit my other blog...twas getting too public)

5:13 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@Puneet
Thanks for dropping in ... I'm glad u enjoyed the movie... now I'm gonna watch it too!

@Elisa
Yes it's fun ... but I hope it happens on weekends more often ... :)

@Ash
lolz ... :) God bless ya too! ... seriously ... :)

@C Addict
lolz ... yes... u have to ... :)
And about ur nom de plume , is this better?

@untrodden
"frustrations"? me don't think so... hehe ... but it's a really good piece ... I'm glad u posted it ... :)

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as demi goddezz says, an honest list...absolutely the essentials. women who nag even turn me off :P

10:19 PM  
Blogger : M : said...

souper, thanx. you've been linked BTW.

5:08 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@demi goddezz
Thank you very much! ...

@lady
:) ... I know what u mean ... ;)

@C Addict
Thanks ... means a lot 2 me ... :)

@christine n leon
Thanks for dropping by ...

and all of you, thanks for agreeing with me ... for once .. ;)

9:15 AM  
Blogger : M : said...

i've carried out your tag-instructions. hope it makes some sense.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

HI Anup,

thank for dropping by ma blog.
Checked out da tag..and wish ya all da best in finding ya rhyme eh...:)

Ta..

10:53 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@C Addict
Yes, it does... :) very well done indeed!

@my unveilings
thanks for ur wishes... I hope I find my muse ... and my rhyme soon! ;)

3:43 AM  
Blogger : M : said...

just a thought- all poetry does not need to rhyme!

5:03 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

:) ... I know ... but, I have a tendency to strive for rhymes in all of my poems ... that has caused me to drop many good ideas ... coz i couldn't get my ideas in a flow for a rhyme :(

Guess I shouldn't restrict myself that way anymore ... so, the first nonrhyming poem that I come up with, I'll dedicate to u ... :)

6:32 AM  
Blogger : M : said...

oh! i AM flattered now

3:49 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

:)

5:10 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

i`ve done it :)

lol@ her not being a nag.

10:48 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:59 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

I knew that ... and ur 8th requirement "Good, stable, well-to-do family background" ... also is one thing that I'll also look for ... after all, upbringing and the values instilled since childhood accounts for a lot!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Karen1776 said...

Excuse me, but what in the world is being tagged?
Skittishkat

5:09 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

i sent u an email on this ...

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home