Thursday, January 26, 2006

Poems... I miss You (the trilogy)

I seem to be having a writers/poets block or something..... or maybe I'm just too flustered coz' another one of the peak work seasons is upon me ... ;) ... whatever.... here are a bunch of incomplete poems (if u can still call them that...) ... I find myself unable to complete them at present.... so sad, eh? .... lolz (overdramatic as usual) ....

1. I miss u....
Out of Sight
.... but still so near
Out of reach
.... but still so dear
I close my eyes
.... and see you there
but when I reach out
.... you dissapear

I still miss you
.... still long to kiss you
Wanna hold you
.... run my fingers thru ur hair

Life's so unfair
.... but I don't care
I still love you
.... with all of my being..... I swear

2. I miss you (reloaded) ....
It's been so long since you left me

But it's only you that I still see
in a hazy mix of dreams and reality

I still long for you... apparently
for my heart just refuses to break free

But the daily recollection of old memories
is a pain that sorely vexes me

I wish I could just live in a dream for eternity
But that's just plain insanity

So what do I do but try to not think of u and me
... not trouble still waters... just let them be ...

For someday love will bloom again
.... on this rugged lovelorn tree

just wait and see....

3. I miss you (revolutions)
I'm all alone
... once again
Fate's cruel look
... of disdain
A tinge of sadness
... a whole lot of pain
But a deep breath later
... I'm singing this refrain...

What don't kill me
Will only make me stronger
And I don't care
If you love me any longer

For the night may be dark
But the stars don't complain
The sun will soon be out
And take away my pain

And I sing the refrain...

What don't kill me
Will only make me stronger
Love me or hate me
But you can't ignore me any longer

You can lock me out
and throw away the key
But you can't kill the love
That's still raging within me

I realize now
That you were never my destiny
I realize now
That it was never meant to be

I believe in love
... that I soon will receive love
I'm already happy
... and I'll soon be set free

----
Yes, I'm a Matrix fan .... ;)
I'm also a fan of The X Files .... but the truth is IN HERE .... :)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger anup.777 said...

Hi Elisa,
It's been exactly 27 days since that happened... but still seems like yesterday... But, I'm as good as new now....
And thanks for ur encouragement... :) C ya!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

unfinished u say bt still really good...really loved tge lines "What don't kill me will only make me strong"...good work!!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

it always make me sad when someone goes through a break up. i am sorry it did not work out. but as you said, maybe it was not meant to be. funny and good thing about love is, it is so hard to find, but once you do find the right one, it`ll stay :)

6:10 PM  
Blogger tulipspeaks said...

I realize now
That you were never my destiny
I realize now
That it was never meant to be




the best lines...the one that gonna ring in my ears over and over again..

hugsss dear

=am000nie=

8:51 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@DEG
Thanks... that's the truth, ain't it? ... lolz... :)

@SFO
Yes... I'm sorry it didn't work out as well ... but it'll all work together for my good ultimately... I believe that... I hope I meet the one true love... who'll stay forever.... and a day... :)

@Amu
Sweet as always, eh Amu? :) ... I know u can relate to what I'm going thru... Thanks for being there...

---
One good thing that has come out of me falling into and then out of love is ... my creativity which was lying dormant for a while got charged up once again...

And the other good thing is... I met so many wonderful people online due to all the ramblings that resulted due to the heartache.. :)

5:46 AM  
Blogger PNA said...

evening anup .....

this ur experience? or just for that u love penning down melancholic poems...

either way ....the feelings have been expressed well ....
i'm sorry if it is true ....

yes like that DTPH tag line says ...somenone's there for u ....it has the same gist right ?

take care
Ash

6:20 AM  
Blogger Scoot said...

a broken heart writes so beautifully
and so a broken heart shall heal.cheer up buddy!good times are yet to come.gear up for that.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Dalicia said...

it's good to let your feelings out. surely it's not easy to express it out to strangers right?

btw, i sent you the music file. did you receive it?

have a wonderful weekend. no one says love is easy. even marriage doesn't guarantee happiness

10:57 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@Ash
Sadly, it's from experience .... hopefully, these 'melancholic'(I actually looked up the word :) poems will stop soon ... and something cheerful should take their place... Someone Somehere is meant just for me ... eh, Ash?

@Maya
Thanks for your wishes Maya, I'm eagerly awaiting for things to get better even while working out all the pent-up emotions out of the system... Thanks again!

@Elaine
It's certainly good that I'm able to express everything freely here... better than having repressed emotions .... is a really good release... even if 'strangers' are witness to it... Anyway, by now... I no longer consider u all 2 be strangers .... BTW thanks a lot for the song... nice,catchy and naughty too! :) I was grinning all thru the song... Now I'm grinning just thinking of it... lolz

12:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle J Brohier said...

I find poetry a great way to reveal my feelings. So simple, yet so strong... the power of words never cease to amaze me.

Anyway, I love your poems. I can definitely feel your pain as I read them, and what's great is that a lot of people can relate to them.

You'll be okay, you'll be stronger. There may not be a tomorrow, but at least you have today.

Take care and God bless!

10:11 PM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

Thanks for ur encouraging words Cherry! God Bless You too! :) ... yes, I have today... and I'm gonna live each day as fully as I can... thanks again!

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home