Friday, January 27, 2006

The song that's playing in my head right now...

I feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster... one day I'm strong and ready to take on the world ... and the next day I'm a whimpering puppy crying in the rain ... (exaggerated as usual ;) ... anyway, this song seems to be describing just what I'm feeling right now .... and adds a bit of hope to it as well ... no wonder it's playing on and on in my head ....

"Beauty From Pain" by Superchick
The lights go out all around me
One last candle to keep out the night
And then the darkness surrounds me
I know I'm alive
But I feel like I've died

And all that's left is to accept that it's over
My dreams ran like sand through the fists that I made
I try to keep warm but I just grow colder
I feel like I'm slipping away

After all this has passed
I still will remain
After I've cried my last
There'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today
Someday I'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain
You will bring beauty from my pain

My whole world is the pain inside me
The best I can do is just get through the day
When life before is only a memory
I wonder why God let me walk through this place

And though I can't understand why this happened
I know that I will when I look back someday
And see how You've brought beauty from ashes
And made me as gold purified through these flames

Here and I am at the end of me (at the end of me)
Trying to hold to what I can't see
I forgot how to hope
This night's been so long
I cling to your promise there will be a dawn

Found a link to the song on the net ... you can listen to it here - http://rapidshare.de/files/11997262/06-Beauty-from-Pain.mp3.html

(Copy the link in your browser, Choose the "Free" option, Wait for a few seconds while they reserve a download ticker for you, enter a verification code they flash on the screen and then hit the download buttion)

----
And Elaine, I just listened to ur song ... that was fun ... :) lolz ... thanks!

8 Comments:

Blogger tulipspeaks said...

:)))) i see my name in ur blogmates list..*wink wink..thanks honey..

btwn, its a beautiful song..no, to tell the truth i didn't listen to it..but i can feel it when i read through the lyrics..awesome..

hugsss


=am000nie=

6:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle J Brohier said...

Whoa! I need to check your blog more often... I've missed so much!

Anyway, I know exactly how you feel. It's so hard to stay happy when there will always be something to pull you down. But cheer up! You'll be all right, I'm sure you will.

I downloaded the song, the emotions and the lyrics are beautiful. It definitely gives me strength when I'm feeling down. Thanks!

Take care and God bless!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely lyrics...too good :)

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, u've been tagged :P

12:28 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@Amu
yes, and u r at the top of my list ... coz' u are sooo sweet ... :) ... (it's just a coincidence that ur name begins with A ... ;)

Hugs coming ur way ... :)

@Untrodden
Yes, I do try to occasionally catch up on what my buddies are upto ... I hope I see some new posts next time round ... ;) U take care as well!

@cherry
Thanks for ur support... really appreciate it! C ya around...

@Lady
Thanks ... this is the first time I've been tagged! ... will get to it soon... Right now, I'm trying to beat this cold virus that's troubling me... Mom, where's my chicken soup? ... (like all males, I too take advantage of sick days to get some more attention and R&R) ... :)

2:41 AM  
Blogger CyberMenace said...

It happens buddy, somedays you just cant beat the blues !

Reminds me of a similar situation where a song kept buzzing in my head Song

Nice blog !

3:20 AM  
Blogger Dalicia said...

anup :) glad that you enjoyed the song!! :) ehehehhe...i've been tagged too many times..with the same questions. but you can check out my answers! *LOL* have a great week.

9:54 AM  
Blogger anup.777 said...

@cybermenace
thanx a lot buddy! it happens to the best of us, eh? :)

@elaine
I knew that elaine ... and as my quest to be one of the last links of the tag, I tagged mostly those who were already tagged :) ... hope u have a gr8 week as well!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home